Shocks & Struts
Complete Care for Your Vehicle
Your suspension system helps you stay in control while you’re on the road. We help you stay in control when you need repairs. Our expert technicians are at your service to explain and repair any and all issues with your shocks and struts.
Navigating twists and turns can be a bumpy road when there are problems with your shocks and struts. We are here to help navigate the route to a smooth process and have you back on the road, taking on corners and potholes with confidence … with as few speed bumps as possible.
Some of the signs that your shocks and struts may need some attention are:
- Fluid leaking from the shock or strut body
- Shock or strut bodies are dented or damaged
- Broken or worn mounts or bushings
- Cupped, uneven tire wear
- Vehicle sways or leans on turns
- Vehicle goes nosedown when you brake
- Excessive bouncing after bump in the road
- Harsh, bumpy or shaky ride
- Stiff or noisy steering